In this Easy-Forex review, you will see that one of the main PLUS point of Easy Forex is that you can open up a trading account with as low as $25!
This attracts a lot of newbie traders and if you too are new in this online trading world and would like to test the waters, Easy Forex is a good forex platform to start with.
Another great thing about Easy Forex is that they provide Account Manager to all accounts, no matter how small your overall account transactions are.
In my personal opinion, this is a big advantage for those who are new in this online forex trading world. Backed by Live News Video feed plus SMS and Twitter alerts, Easy Forex surely has got a very newbie friendly online forex platform.
Open an Account now with Easy-Forex.com for just $25
Easy Forex has three types of accounts with different Spread. The basic account is called a Mini Account and features a Spread of 10 pip. The other two accounts types are Gold (7 pip Spread) and Platinum (3 or 5 Pip Spread). Some traders, especially who are using the Mini or Gold accounts find the Spread size to be too wide and they prefer eToro instead (click to read our eToro review).
Some Features of Easy-Forex.com
- Minimum Deposit: $25 (Simple Sign up Form – click here)
- Minimum Transaction Size: US$5000
- Leverage Ratio: Up to 1:200 (1:50 and 1:100 Options)
- 24 Hour Customer Access & After Hour Trading Facility
- Online Video Forex Training Course
- Free Trade Simulator and Demo Account
- 1-On-1 On-Demand Training Facility
- Live Telephonic Training
- Live News Videos, SMS and Twitter Alerts
- Customer Support through Email, Phone and Chat
- No Maintenance Margin
- Many Currency Pairs Supported
Some Basic Facts about Easy-Forex.com
- Launch Year: 2003
- Head Quarter: Limassol, Cyprus
- Head Quarters: Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Money Transfer Methods: Credit cards, PayPal and Bank Transfer
- Main Trading Platform is JAVA-based and supports Mobile Trading (Smartphones, iPhones or PDAs)
- Currecies Supported: GBP, EUR, USD, CNY, AUD, PLN, ILS, ZAR, NOK and JPY
- Language Supported: English, German, Arabic, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, Polish and Hebrew
The design and navigation features are very user friendly. However, there has been some complaints that that some of the browsers may not work properly with the trading platform. So, you are suggested to have Microsoft Internet Explorer installed to avoid any of these problems. Apart from these, few more drawbacks that I see are their “No First Deposit Bonus” and “No Competitions and Cash Prizes”. But still, I would strongly recommended to give it a try, specially to take the full advantage of their 1-On-1 On-Demand Training Facility and their Online Video Forex Training Course.